Might sound like a lot but wait ’til you see what you get! Check out the details below!
Your Rome City Break Deal
You will be staying in The Duke Hotel (4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 1,042 reviews + Certificate of Excellence) for 3 nights – this fabulous urban hotel is located near Villa Borghese’s gardens and scenic park, and offers a free shuttle to the Piazza Del Popolo and Flaminio Metro Station – so sightseeing won’t be a problem! The deal really is great value, as there is a number of benefits included in the price. For example, breakfast each morning of your stay is included, a welcome drink on arrival, an evening cocktail in the Polo Bar, early check in, a shuttle bus transfer from the hotel to Piazza del Popolo, a 15% discount in the ‘i Duchi’ restaurant, one entrance to the Vittoriano Museum per person, afternoon tea once per stay, and one piece of hand luggage included – phwoar! Your double or twin room will include Wi-Fi, writing desk, air conditioning, satelitte TV, soundproofing, a stunning marble bathroom, well stocked in room bar and snack basket, safe and a balcony is also included in most superior rooms.
- Rome: 3 Nights incl. 4* Hotel, Breakfast, Flights, Transfers & SO much more from only £159
- Travel dates: Various dates until 1 April 2016
- Length of stay: 3 Nights
- Airport of departure: London Luton, London Gatwick, Manchester, Bristol
- Hotel: The Duke Hotel
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 1,042 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Destination: Rome, Italy
- Meals: Breakfast, Welcome Drink, Evening Cocktail, Afternoon Tea
- Airport transfer in Rome: pick-up and drop-off between airport and hotel included
- Rental car on carrentals.co.uk
- Price: only £159 per person based on 2 adults sharing
If you would like to add some activities to your holiday, check out Expedia’s Things to do. Attractiontix is your friend, if you would like to book tickets for a certain theme park or events or if you want to make a tour. You’ll find for example cheap tickets for the Blue Lagoon in Iceland and PortAventura in Salou.
And last but not least, don’t miss out and check TripAdvisor for more inspiration and great things to do during your holiday.
Sign up for my Newsletter and find every week the best deals of the week, directly in your inbox. All deals that I find are also available through my app. My app is available on the App Store and on Google play. You find me also on Facebook, Twitter and on Instagram :)