Think October is too late for a hot holiday? You’d be wrong!
With temperatures above 21°C for the month of October, Santorini is the perfect place for a spot of sun, sand and relaxation. Check out this deal I found on Expedia where you could be enjoying 3 nights of absolute BLISS in a 5* Hotel, a breakfast buffet each morning and return flights just £292 per person!
Your Santorini Break
The gorgeous hotel included in this deal is the 5* Cavo Bianco, (5/5 on TripAdvisor + Traveller’s Choice 2016) located in Kamari Village. Everything you need is super close by, with Santoroni National Airport just 5klm away, and Fira town centre just 10km away.
This hotel has got everything – think outdoor swimming pool, sun terrace decked out with comfy sun loungers, a traditional Greek restaurant, gym, spa centre, free Wi-Fi and a 24 hour front desk.. phew!
The spacious and traditional Cycladic style rooms include modern furnishings, air conditioning, a flat screen satellite TV, fridge and electric kettle. Some rooms also include spa baths and an outdoor hot tub, and the icing on the cake? An American style buffet breakfast is included every morning, prepared fresh with local ingredients just for you.
If you choose to rent a car during your stay, or perhaps local excursion tickets, everything can be organised through the front desk. Airport transfers can also be included for an extra charge.
- Santorini break: 3 Nights incl. 5* Hotel (5/5 on TripAdvisor), Breakfast & Flights only £292
- Travel dates: 18 Oct 2016 – 21 Oct 2016
- Length of stay: 3 Nights
- Airport of departure: London Heathrow
- Hotel: 5-star Cavo Bianco
- Rating: 5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 284 reviews + Traveller’s Choice 2016
- Destination: Santorini, Greece
- Meals: Breakfast
- Airport transfer : Not included, find average transfer prices here
- Rental car here
- Price: only £292 per person based on 2 adults sharing