Does the image look familiar? It is only on EVERY postcard from Greece right!? It is none other than the town of Santorini, where you will be staying for 7 nights including a fabulous boutique hotel and return flights from London Gatwick. Sounds like something you might be interested in? Don’t worry you won’t have to pay an arm and a leg, its only £186 per person!
Your Santorini Holiday Package Deal
You will be staying at the Hotel Ikaros, (4/5 on TripAdvisor) located in the scenic neighbourhood of Karterados Village and just a 10 minute walk from the centre of Fira. It is only 5 minutes from Santorini Airport and 10 minutes’ drive from Athinios Port also. Free private parking is available nearby if you choose the explore the island by car, and the property offers free sun loungers and umbrellas at Monolithos Beach.
This hotel is super unique and features only 15 soundproofed rooms with free Wi-Fi and furnished balconies/patios. A satellite TV is also included, as is a refrigerator and ceiling fans – temperatures can climb to the high twenties even in April, so this is ideal!
- Santorini: 7 Nights incl. Hotel & Flights only £186
- Travel dates: Sat 16 April 2016 – Sat 23 April 2016
- Length of stay: 7 Nights
- approx. air temperature during stay: 16°C
- approx. water temperature during stay: 17°C
- Airport of departure: London Gatwick
- alternative airports: Available at an additional cost
- Airline: Norwegian Air
- Hotel: Ikaros Hotel
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 35 reviews
- Destination: Santorini, Greece
- Meals: None included
- Airport transfer: Not included, find appropriate taxi prices here
- Rental car on carrentals.co.uk
- Price: only £186 per person based on 2 adults sharing