Fly away to the one-of-a-kind Santorini with this fabulous deal I found through Trivago and my Flights Fare Finder, where you will be staying in the Hotel Galatia Villas, Fira, (4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence) which is equipped with seasonal outdoor pool and daily housekeeping. Super central, situated next to the Lignos Folklore Museum, and the Agios Constantinos Church, its only a short walk to the town centre where you can enjoy a number of shops, bars and restaurants.
Your Santorini Holiday Package Deal
Just 10 minutes’ walk from the centre of Fira town centre, these picturesque villas are the ideal place for base camp when exploring the world famous town of Santorini. You will be staying in an economy room (twin or double) with free Wi-Fi and a balcony or courtyard access. Each is also equipped with a fridge and TV. The villa reception also offers a full range of services such as tourist information and nearby parking, if you choose to rent a car.
It is also within walking distance of a variety of attractions such as the Archaeological Museum, the Museum of Prehistoric Thira, the Agios Nikolaos monastry and the Megaro Gyzi – the choice is yours!
- Santorini: 7 Nights incl. Hotel & Flights only £207 pp
- Travel dates: 22 April 2017 – 29 April 2017
- Length of stay: 7 Nights
- Airport of departure: London Gatwick
- Hotel: 3-star Galatia Villas
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 285 reviews + Certifacte of Excellnce
- Location: 0.3 miles to city centre
- Destination: Santorini, Greece
- Meals: None included
- Airport transfer: Not included, average taxi price £13 – £15 (rome2rio.com)
- Price breakdown:
- Price: only £207 per person based on 2 adults sharing