This September Bulgaria holiday is a fantastic escape to a gorgeous hotel in an often underrated country – relax on the beach by the Black Sea, hit the bars or go and explore the fascinating ancient cities around.
12 Night September Bulgaria Holiday Including 4* Hotel And Flights
I have found a deal to Sunny Beach, for a September Bulgaria holiday where you can relax by the Black Sea and see some incredible sights. Bulgaria is also incredibly inexpensive in comparison to Western European destinations, and the resort has a great bar scene if that’s your thing, but you can equally choose to just chill out if it’s pure relaxation you’re after.
Flights are from London Luton to Bourgas, and although transfers aren’t included they’ll only cost you £1 on the bus – check your options here. Although I’ve selected some of the best value flights for you, you’re totally free to find your own flights – that’s the beauty of booking hotel and transport separately. Wizzair offer cheap flights from London, but trusted travel provider Thomas Cook offer flights to Bourgas from Birmingham and Bristol for very competitive prices. You can look for flights on Expedia or Thomas Cook.
The 4* Ivana Palace is perfectly located for your September Bulgaria holiday, far enough away from the main hub of bars and pubs for some relaxation but close enough that you can easily make the most of the nightlife! The hotel has a great pool and a hot tub, and is superbly located for the beach too. This hotel scores 4/5 on TripAdvisor, with many reviewers recounting lazy afternoons spent relaxing on the sunny and private balconies that every room boasts.
Sunny Beach is a lively spot on Bulgaria’s little-known Black Sea Coast. This purpose-built, modern holiday town has rolled out brand-new restaurants, bars and energetic nightclubs across its high rise waterfront. It’s got a spotlessly long beach, too. But it’s not all purpose-built newness here – UNESCO-certified Nessebar is just up the road. Nessebar is one of Europe’s oldest towns, and you can do a tour organised by the hotel or choose to take the DIY option and take the local bus, which will be cheaper and let you be that bit more flexible. During a walking tour you’ll see why it caught UNESCO’s eye.
This deal is perfect for relaxation junkies and party animals alike, and with a price this incredible a September Bulgaria holiday is clearly the way to go!
- September Bulgaria Holiday: 12 Nights incl. 4* Hotel and Flights only £165
- Travel dates: Saturday 12th September 2015 to Thursday 24th September 2015
- Length of stay: 12 nights
- approx. air temperature during stay: 20°C
- approx. water temperature during stay: 22°C
- Airport of departure: London Luton
- alternative airports: London (Wizzair), Birmingham and Bristol (Thomas Cook)
- Airline: Wizzair
- Hotel: Ivana Palace
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 266 reviews
- Location: resort centre
- Destination: Sunny Beach, Bulgaria
- Meals: Self catering
- Airport transfer in Bulgaria: not included, check your options here
- Rental car: Available on carrentals.co.uk
- Price: only £165 per person based on 2 adults sharing