Spain is a country full of beautiful contrasts – there are mountains, green spaces, never-ending coastlines and sun. It’s a perfect destination for families, groups or couples and it has it all to spend a great break. Doesn’t matter in which part of Spain you travel to you’ll find loads of things to do that will provide you a nice time. This deal that I have found you takes you to the capital of Andalucia: Seville. Trips to this interesting city are notoriously expensive, but not this time!
You will be able to book a cheap 3-nights break in a luxurious 4-star hotel with breakfast for only £179 per person with flights from either London Gatwick or London Stansted here on travelzoo.com. You have the choice to depart on many dates from 6th December until 9th February. That gives you time to plan and to save a lot of money. You only need to register for free with your email and then you’re only a quick call away from this great holiday to Seville.
Enjoy Seville and stay in the 4-star Hilton Garden Inn Seville
The hotel you’ll be staying is the 4-star Hilton Garden Inn Seville which is ideally located in Parque Empresarial Torneo. It has received a good rating of 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor and holds a Certificate of Excellence and a GreenLeaders Bronze Level. The hotel features complimentary Wi-Fi, a complimentary fitness centre and a full-service restaurant for those of you who can’t wait too long to try out some local delicacies.
Being located in Parque Empresarial Torneo means that you’re within easy reach of the historical city centre, as well as such attractions as the Cathedral, Giralda Tower and the Reales Alcazares. So enjoy the Welcome Drink at the hotel, leave your bags in the stylish rooms and then step outside to explore the wonderful places around you.
Seville is famous for it’s cultural richness and the largest historic quarter! So if you’re looking for the ultimate and authentic Hispanic break, you’re in the right place :) Discover the stunning Gothic and Moorish architecture that you can find everywhere in the city and get enchanted by the atmosphere of this city.
I suggest you to visit Triana, which is one of the most famous districts in Seville. It’s popular for its traditional ceramics industry, the famous bullfighters and for the flaming flamenco. So stroll through the town and enjoy delicious tapas in one of the bustling bars.
The Catedral de Santa Maria is another sight not to be missed, during your stay in Seville. It’s the world’s largest Roman Catholic cathedral and an impressive building at the same time.
Seville is the ideal place to spend a great cultural experience during your well deserved city break. Wish you a wonderful time! :)
- Seville: 3 Nights incl. 4*Hotel, Flights, Breakfast & Welcome Drink only £179
- Travel dates: select dates from 25/11/2014 – 17/03/2015 (depends on availability)
- Travel duration: 3 Nights
- Airport of departure: London Gatwick
- alternative airports: London Stansted
- Hotel: 4-star Hilton Garden Inn Sevilla
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 560 reviews + Certificate of Excellence 2014 + GreenLeaders Bronze Level
- Destination: Seville, Spain
- Meals: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer in Seville not included. By taxi approx. £7 each way (to see how to get there click here)
- Find cheap Car Rentals on: carrentals.co.uk
- Price: only £179 per person based on 2 adults sharing