Get your slice of winter sun thanks to this deal in October.
7 nights All Inclusive Egypt
Egypt experiences warm temperatures all year round, so it’s a great location for those holidays for when the UK gets colder. Thanks to this package from Thomas Cook you could enjoy some winter sun from just £519 per person.
This All Inclusive deal is for 7 nights, including Hotel, Flights and Transfers just £519 per person.
Flights are from Birmingham to Sharm El Sheikh, and including transfers your travel is all sorted.
The hotel is the Xperience St George Homestay. This popular resort is centred around two outdoor pools and comes with a private stretch of beach just a short bus ride away. The hotel provides free shuttle bus to the beach so you don’t have to worry about transport. The resort is all inclusive so all your meals are taken care of, making this holiday a great place to truly relax and enjoy yourself. The hotel also offers Wifi in selected areas, fitness centre and rep service. The hotel scores 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor and the Traveller’s Choice Award 2015.
With your every need catered for in this package all you need to do is book. Don’t miss out.
- Sharm El Sheikh Package: 7 nights All Inclusive Hotel, Flights & Transfers £519
- Travel dates: 12th October – 19th October 2015
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Average temp: 27 C
- Airport of departure: Birmingham
- Airline: Thomas Cook
- Hotel: Xperience St George Homestay
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor from 3,619 reviews
- Location: less than 2 miles to beach (Courtesy shuttle bus)
- Destination: Sharm El Sheikh
- Meals: All inclusive
- Airport transfer included.
- Price: only £519 per person based on 2 adults sharing