Skiathos is one of the Aegean Greek islands which is unknown to many, but there’s absolutely no reason why this is the case! Filled to the brim with beautiful beaches (as well as tourists in July and August), this island is a fantastic place to go exploring, and to live for an entire week! Skiathos town has hotels, souvenir shops, galleries, travel agents, taverns and bars spread along the waterfront and the cobbled pedestrian thoroughfare Papadiamanti (I guarantee you’ll love how every Greek town sounds) :)
Book your Skiathos Break today!
Located in Agiou Fanouriou, the Entechnos Living Apartments (5/5 on TripAdvisor) are an amazing place to stay when on your Skiathos Break! You’ll have a lounge, an outdoor poolside bar, a barbecue grill, and a children’s pool available for use! Also, if you need a little peace and quiet away from the world, then there’s a library where you can sit and read after a long day of sightseeing (or of sunbathing as the case may be!) :) If you want to read outside, there is also a garden where people sit to relax if they want to get close to nature, especially on a tourist-dominated island!
- Skiathos Break: 7 Nights incl. Hotel, Flights & Transfers only £314.50 pp
- Travel dates: 7-14 May 2017
- Length of stay: 7 Nights
- Airport of departure: Manchester
- Airline: Thomas Cook Airlines
- Accommodation: Entechnos Living Apartments
- Rating: 5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 38 reviews
- Location: Agiou Fanouriou, 1.1 miles from city center
- Destination: Skiathos
- Meals: Non-inclusive
- Transfers: Free airport shuttle (available on request)
- Price breakdown:
- Price: only £314.50 per person based on 2 adults sharing