Quite often, people ask me for deals for solo-travellers. It is nice to just escape by yourself for a few days and not have to worry about anyone else, just embrace the freedom. A bit of peace and quiet now and again is lovely, that’s why this deal for two night stay for a single traveller to Wales is so ideal. Leave aside all your cares in the world, grab a backpack and head off for a walking tour of Wales. This is a great value deal from travelbird.co.uk.
Solo Walking Tour of Wales with a Stay in The Mulberry Inn
Escaping the hustle and bustle of the everyday means that you need a nice relaxing place to stay. The Mulberry Inn is a charming countryside retreat situated in the beautiful Ceiriog Valley. With breathtaking views, and no distractions, you can have a really amazing time here. Plus, with 5/5 stars on TripAdvisor you know that it is a top-class destination.
To add to the blissful peace, you will receive a walking tour welcome pack, including five maps of walking routes around the local area. Each morning you will have a delicious breakfast to set you up nicely for the days adventures. On the first night, a scrumptious dinner will be served with a glass of real ale or house wine and on the second day you will get a packed lunch to bring on your adventures. Even adventuring hobbits get hungry!!
Get this deal through the link below and simply enjoy some time off. Your Holidayguru wishes you a lovely break :)
- Solo Traveller Trip to Wales: 2 Nights incl. Hotel, Breakfast & Packed Lunch only £79
- Travel period: March – June 2015
- Length of stay: two nights
- Hotel: The Mulberry Inn
- Rating: 5/5 stars on TripAdvisor out of 144 reviews
- Location: Llwynmawr, Wales
- Meals: Breakfast, Dinner and a Packed Lunch
- Extras: a glass of real ale or house wine, a packed lunch on your second day and a walking tour welcome pack
- Price: only £79 per person based on a solo traveller