This city is situated on the border of France and Germany and therefore influenced by both countries. Strasbourg lies in Alsace and is maybe one of the most beautiful cities in France with its timbered buildings. It’s criss crossed by many canals and offers many sights as well. You should visit the Strasbourg Cathedral that is in the Cathedral Square and also the Maison Kammerzell. This is a richly decorated historical house where you can enjoy traditional French cuisine and which has been declared as a World Heritage. Be sure that Strasbourg is a picturesque town which is going to enchant you. So here is your chance to spend a wonderful city trip of 3 days with a hotel deal for £61 per person and a flight bargain for only £37. That’s a total of only £98…awesome!
Hrs.com is offering 3 days in the excellent 4-star hotel Le Jean Sébastien Bach (80% on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence) for only £61 per person based on 2 travellers. The hotel is located in the northern city centre and very close to all important sights of Strasbourg. The surrounding of the hotel is peaceful and you will get indulged by a rich breakfast buffet during your stay.
The flight can be booked on bravofly.co.uk: fly from London Stansted to Strasbourg for only £37 per person. The transfer from the airport to your hotel is not included, but it’s easy to get to your hotel by public transports. There is a train departing every 20 minutes from the airport to Gare Centrale and from there you only have to take the tram that drives every 5 minutes to the Observatoire. From there it’s just a short stroll of a mile to the hotel.
- Strasbourg: 3 Days incl. 4* Hotel + Breakfast and Flights for only £98
- Travel period: 15/05/2014 – 17/05/2014
- Travel duration: 3 days
- Airport of departure: London Stansted
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: 4-star Le Jean Sébastian Bach
- Rating: 80% on TripAdvisor out of 186 reviews + Certificate of Excellence 2013
- Hotel location: northern city centre
- Destination: Strasbourg
- Board basis: breakfast
- Airport transfer in Strasbourg not included. Simply take the train from the Strasbourg Airport to Strasbourg (ticket price £4). Then the tram from Gare Centrale to Observatoire (ticket price £1). Then it’s about a mile to the hotel. Check your way to the hotel here on rome2rio.com.
- Price: only £98 per person based on two adults sharing