A few kilometres west of Puerto del Carmen, Puerto Calero is a pleasant, relatively tranquil yacht harbour lined with cafes and restaurants! Puerto Calero did not exist until it was dreamed up by the developer José Calero as an exclusive retreat to provide a luxury marina, residential development and golf course for the island of Lanzarote! If you want to do more than just chill in and around the hotel, Puerto Calero is the base for a number of water based activites, such as the Catlanza catamaran trips and also submarine excursions!
Book your 5* Lanzarote Break today!
Just 13km from Lanzarote Airport, the Hesperia Lanzarote Hotel (4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence) is a gorgeous 5* hotel like no other. Facilities include 4 (yes, 4!) outdoor pools, a fully equipped and totally free gym, free Wi-Fi throughout and the icing on the cake.. it’s just 10 minutes walk from Puerto Calero Marina. You can give one of the many sports facilities a try, such as tennis, paddleboarding, volleyball and squash – or if you’re more of a relaxer, check out the onsite spa which includes a sauna, hot tub, steam room and massages… bliss! An American style buffet breakfast is included in the price and there are 3 restaurants to choose from when you’re feeling a little peckish later in the day.
- Luxury Hotel Lanzarote: 3 Nights incl. 5* Hotel, Breakfast & Flights only £235.50 pp
- Travel dates: 21-24 November 2016
- Length of stay: 3 Nights
- Airport of departure: Luton
- Airline: EasyJet
- Airport of return: London Gatwick
- Return Airline: Monarch
- Alternative airports: Birmingham, Stansted, Gatwick, Southend, Belfast (cheap flights through November and December, dates can be amended)
- Hotel: 5* Hesperia Lanzarote Hotel
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 3673 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Destination: Lanzarote, Canary Islands
- Airport transfer in Lanzarote: check your options here
- Do-it-yourself deal: feel free to amend the dates to suit your needs.
Make sure hotel and flights are both available before booking!
- Price Breakdown:
- Price: only £235.50 per person based on 2 adults sharing