Lake Garda has long drawn people to its shore lines. With crystal blue water lapping onto the edge of the village this is one of the most romantic destinations in Europe.
3, 4 or 7 nights Lake Garda
Possibly one of Europe’s most glamorous destinations Lake Garda really is one for all the divas out there. With gentle blue waves kissing the green shores of the valley who couldn’t find some rest here? Now thanks to Travelbird you could be soaking it all in. I have paired this deal with flights from Expedia to give you the complete package.
The deal on offer is for 3, 4 or 7 nights Half Board Hotel plus Wine Tasting & Cheese Tasting from just £59 per person. Paired with the flights I have found you could enjoy this deal for just £179 per person, based on 3 adults sharing for 4 nights. The flights I have found are merely an example so I have included links for both these flights and Expedia’s flights page to find your own.
The flights I have found are from London Stanstead to Venice. In terms of distance Venice isn’t actually the closest airport, but when you account for transfer and flight prices this is by far the easiest option. I suggest renting a car to make your own way to Lake Garda, plus you then have more freedom once you arrive. The best place to find your rental is at CarRentals.co.uk. To check your route and alternative transfer options check here.
The hotel is the Hotel Bellavista which is located in the hills overlooking Lake Garda. The hotel is just 5 miles from the lake shores but just 900m from the town of San Zeno di Montagna this is the perfect place for your mini break. Your stay is Half Board so you’ll be treated to breakfast and three course dinner each day. This hotel scores 4/5 on TripAdvisor along with a Certificate of Excellence.
If you choose to stay here for a longer duration then why not treat yourself to a day trip to Verona. The home of star crossed lovers, this Romeo and Juliet city has love in the air. Here you can visit Juliet’s balcony and perhaps find a Romeo all of your own.
This destination is one of a kind and great for those who appreciate the finer things in life. Don’t miss out on this deal and book with Travelbird today.
- Lake Garda: 3, 4 or 7 nights Half Board Hotel, Flights & Wine Tasting £179
- Travel dates: Options from April – October 2015
- Length of stay: 3, 4 or 7 nights
- Average temp: Dependent on season
- Airport of departure: London Stanstead
- Alternative airports: Manchester, Birmingham – Select alternatives from Expedia. Prices may vary
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Hotel Bellavista
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor from 76 reviews
- Location: Near to San Zeno di Montagna
- Destination: Lake Garda
- Meals: Half Board
- Airport transfer not included. Check your options here.
- Rental car: Available from carrentals.co.uk
- Also included: Wine tasting
- Price: starting from £179 per person based on 3 adults sharing