This deal to Icmeler is perfect for families wanting to getaway and enjoy the warmth before summer hits the UK shores.
14 nights in Icmeler Turkey
Calling all families! Look what I have found for you and your little ones, 14 nights in Turkey for just £158 per person flying from East Midlands. This self-catering package holiday is courtesy of Thomson and includes hotel, flights and transfer. If you fancy to fly from a different airport, have look here and pick your favourite one.
Set in the lush forests surrounding Icmeler, the 4-star Greenworld Apartments offer the freedom of self-catering so you can do as you want when you want. With a Tripadvisor rating of 4 you know you’re in safe hands at this friendly poolside apartment complex.
Located in the Dalaman region of Turkey, Icmeler is a quiet seaside town with lots to do and with 9 hours of sunshine a day you’re bound to come back with a tan! Icmeler is ideal for families as there is a nice balance of things to do without the business of bigger towns like Marmaris. So while Mum is off enjoying a Turkish Bath, Dad and the kids can play havoc in the pool. For the more active families there are plenty of excursions to choose from. Whether you want to take a day trip to Rhodes or go find freshwater turtles in Lake Köyceğiz there’s always something to keep you busy.
- 2 weeks stay Icmeler Turkey May 2015
- Travel dates: 14th May 2015 – 29th May 2015 (More dates available – prices will vary)
- Length of stay: 14 nights
- Approx. air temperature during stay: 18 degrees
- Airport of departure: East Midlands
- Alternative airports: London Stansted, Birmingham, Manchester, Newcastle, London Luton, Bristol (price will vary)
- Airline: Thomson Airways
- Hotel: 4-star Greenworld apartments
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 307 reviews
- Location: approx. 2 km from city centre
- Destination: Icmeler, Turkey
- Airport transfer: coach transfer included
- Price: only £158 per person based on 2 adults and 2 children sharing