Can’t find a pal to take on holiday but desperate for some last minute sun? No boyfriend/girlfriend to persuade to come along, yet dying for a little bit of peace and quiet? Well then have no fear my amigo, this deal is for you – head to Antalya, Turkey for 7 Nights including hotel, breakfast and return flights for only £125 altogether. Interested? Read on..
Your Antalya, Turkey Holiday Package Deal
You will be staying at the Orient Suite Hotel, (4/5 on TripAdvisor) located in the heart of the sleepy town of Alanya. It is only 5 minutes’ walk from the beach and there is free Wi-Fi throughout – meaning uploading those holiday selfies is super easy ;-)
Each room includes a private balcony and an orthopaedic mattress, meaning every night sleep is a good one. They also include satellite TV, a mini bar, hair-dryer and private en suite bathroom. A buffet breakfast is included in this fabulous deal, which is served in the clean and spacious dining area – there is an a la carte restaurant offering food throughout the day, and also a Garden or Pool Bar – perfect if you don’t fancy stepping out the hotel!
If you would like to add transfers (private taxi – £150.30 return OR shuttle – £22.55) onto your holiday deal, just select the options when booking through onthebeach.co.uk. You will also need to add on luggage if you fancy (£24.00 each way) as this only includes hand baggage.
- Turkey, Single Traveller: 7 Nights incl. Hotel & Flights only £125
- Travel dates: Thur 8 October 2015 -15 October 2015
- Length of stay: 7 Nights
- approx. air temperature during stay: 20°C
- approx. water temperature during stay: 25°C
- Airport of departure: London Gatwick
- Airline: Thomson
- Hotel: Orient Suite Hotel
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 58 reviews
- Destination: Antalya, Turkey
- Meals: Self catering
- Airport transfer: Not included, average taxi price £30 – £35 (rome2rio.com)
- Get an exclusive 15% off transfers, travel money, insurance and more from Holiday Extras
- Rental car on carrentals.co.uk
- Price: only £125 per person based on 1 adult travelling