This is your chance to get a relaxing holiday with the whole family in Tuscany. But if you think that this is an ordinary holiday in a hotel, you’re wrong :) Experience 7 nights in a Tuscan farmhouse with many activities that make your stay unforgettable and unique. The farm owner’s of the Agriturismo Pompilia Tuscany (98% on TripAdvisor) offer a warm welcome and the chance to taste really delicious local food. You are going to feel at home just with the little difference that you are in Italy and nearby Pisa, Florence, Lucca and Siena. So you have many possibilities to create a perfect family holiday with trips to those cities which are reachable within an hour.
The hotel deal on travelbird.co.uk offers you 7 nights in the Agriturismo Pompilia Tuscany for only £66 per person. The price is includes many services like a welcome taste of local produce on the arrival on Saturday, a pizza party on Tuesday, a pasta Workshop on Thursday and access to the petting zoo. There is also a swimming pool, sun loungers and free bike hire, so the right vehicle to explore the peaceful Tuscan surrounding. The price on travelbird.co.uk is based on 6 adults sharing. If you add 2 children to your booking, they are going to stay for free.
There are many dates from March to December available, but I looked for a cheap flight and found a good bargain on 12/04/2014 to 19/04/2014 on bravofly.co.uk. Fly from East Midlands Airport to Pisa for only £123 per person.
- Tuscany: 7 Nights Familiy-Holiday incl. Hotel and Flights for only £189
- Travel period: 12/04/2014 – 19/04/2014
- Travel duration: 7 nights
- Airport of departure: East Midlands
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Agriturismo Pompilia Tuscany
- Rating: 98% on TripAdvisor out of 75 reviews + Certificate of Excellence 2013
- Hotel location: in the countryside of Volterra, approx. an hour from Pisa, Florence, Lucca and Siena
- Destination: Tuscany / Volterra
- Board basis: self catering
- Price includes following services: Welcome evening on the arrival Saturday with tasting of local produce, Pizza Party on Tuesday, Pasta Workshop on Thursday, free bike hire, use of swimming pool and sun loungers, access to petting zoo
- Airport transfer in Tuscany: not included. Take the train that departs every 30 minutes from the Pisa Airport to Pisa Centrale. From there you have the bus line 500 that drives to Volterra. Check rome2rio.com for all the details.
- Price: only £189 per person based on 6 adults sharing