Enjoy a dish of paella on a sunny terrace, or bathe in the sun whilst walking through the Old Town – Valencia is the place of dreams. Walking tours, biking trails, Albufeira nature park – Valencia is the perfect place to escape the humdrum of the 9 to 5, and breathe in some fresh air. Check out this deal I found on TravelBird – all you need to do is find flights!
Your Valencia City Break Package Deal
You will be staying at the Holiday Inn Express Ciudad de las Ciencias (4/5 on TripAdvisor) just 5 minutes’ walk from one of the city’s most popular tourist attractions – the City of Arts and Sciences cultural complex – where you can enjoy an oceanarium, science museum and much more – it’s up to you! Your double room includes air conditioning, a flat screen TV, radio, free Wi-Fi, private ensuite bathroom with shower and hairdryer. This deal includes breakfast each morning of your stay, and rental bikes to explore the gorgeous Spanish city.
This deal however, doesn’t include flights – the nearest airport to this hotel is Manises Airport, which is roughly 15 minutes by car, or an hour on public transport. I have included a screenshot from Skyscanner, where flights start from £29 return from a number of London airports – just select the dates and duration you would like, and away you go!
- Valencia: 2, 3, 4 or 5 Nights incl. Hotel, Breakfast & Bike Rental from only £49
- Travel dates: Various dates until 28 March 2016
- Length of stay: 2, 3, 4 or 5 Nights depending on dates chosen (price adjusts accordingly)
- Hotel: Holiday Inn Express Ciudad de las Ciencas
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 405 reviews
- Destination: Valencia, Spain
- Meals: Breakfast
- Airport transfer: Not included, find appropriate transfer prices here
- Get an exclusive 15% off transfers, travel money, insurance and more from Holiday Extras
- Rental car on carrentals.co.uk
- Price: only £49 per person based on 2 adults sharing