Fancy your Valentine’s Day this year to be something a little more special? Check out this deal I put together through Trivago and my Flights Fare Finder, where you could be spending the big day in a city of luuuuurve and romance (Venice, Italy of course!) for 3 nights in total, including a great central Hotel, breakfast each morning of your stay and fly from London Southend and returning to London Gatwick.. for only £162 per person! Check it out below.
Your Valentine’s Day City Break Deal
You will be staying at the Residenza degli Angeli (4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 412 reviews + Certificate of Excellence) for 3 nights on a self catering basis – this fabulous hotel is located in Santa Croce, just a brisk 10 minute walk of Ca’Pesaro and Rialto Bridge. You will also be a short walk from St. Mary of the Friars and Ca’Rezzonico.
- Valentine’s Day Venice: 3 Nights incl. Hotel, Breakfast & Flights only £162
- Travel dates: Sun 14 February 2016 – Wed 17 February 2016
- Length of stay: 3 Nights
- Airport of departure: London Southend (returning to London Gatwick)
- Airline: easyJet
- Hotel: Residenza degli Angeli
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 412 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Destination: Venice, Italy
- Meals: Breakfast
- Airport transfer: Not included, find appropriate transfer prices here
- Rental car on carrentals.co.uk
- + 18.00 EUR due at hotel on arrival
- Price: only £162 per person based on 2 adults sharing
If you like one of my hotel or spa deals and if you need a cheap way to get there or if you simply need a cheap way to catch one of the flights that I post, check out Megabus or National Express for the cheapest bus rates. Both providers offer cheap fares and run special promotions to save even more money.
If you would like to add some activities to your holiday, check out Expedia’s Things to do. Attractiontix is your friend, if you would like to book tickets for a certain theme park or events or if you want to make a tour. You’ll find for example cheap tickets for the Blue Lagoon in Iceland and PortAventura in Salou.
And last but not least, don’t miss out and check TripAdvisor for more inspiration and great things to do during your holiday.
Sign up for my Newsletter and find every week the best deals of the week, directly in your inbox. All deals that I find are also available through my app. My app is available on the App Store and on Google play. You find me also on Facebook, Twitter and on Instagram :)