Venice is known as the city of love all around the world, and it’s not hard to see why! Romantic gondala rides through the canals, buskers that serenade you in the street and a culinary menu fit for the gods, it is a city worth visiting. I found a great deal on SecretEscapes for 3 Nights in a 4* central Venetian hotel, return flights from London Gatwick (or Luton) breakfast each morning of your stay, a complimentary dinner on 1 night of your stay, and a bottle of Prosecco in your room on arrival.. I know, right!?
Your Venice City Break Package
The Hotel Savoia & Jolanda (4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 1,077 reviews + Certificate of Excellence) is located just 200 metres from the super famous St Mark’s Square, and on the waterfront of Riva degli Schiavoni. The hotel is well serviced by the vaporetto water bus lines 41 and 51, which connects with the Santa Lucia Train Station in just 25 minutes – the nearest water bus stop is the San Zaccaria stop.
You can enjoy 3 nights in a standard room with air conditioning, Murano glass lamps and satellite TV. The private bathroom also includes complimentary bath robes and slippers for the duration of your stay. The breakfast is served buffet style, and the Terrazza Principessa restaurant serves authentic Italian cuisine either in the spacious hall, or on the terrace with views over San Giorgio Island.
- Venice: 3 Nights incl. Hotel, Breakfast, Prosecco, Dinner & Flights only £199
- Travel dates: Various dates until 1 March 2016
- Length of stay: 3 Nights
- Airport of departure: London Gatwick
- alternative airports: London Luton
- Airline: British Airways/easyJet
- Hotel: Hotel Savoia & Jolanda
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 1,077 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Destination: Venice, Italy
- Meals: Breakfast, 1 x Dinner
- Airport transfer: Not included, average taxi price £30 – £35 (rome2rio.com)
- Get an exclusive 15% off transfers, travel money, insurance and more from Holiday Extras
- Rental car on carrentals.co.uk
- Price: only £199 per person based on 2 adults sharing