Who said Venice had to be expensive!? With this deal I found on Expedia, you could be staying in a super central Venice hotel including breakfast the following morning, and fly return from London Stansted… all for ONLY £86 per person!!! What!?
Venice is one of the most visited cities in Italy, and its not without good reason! Whether its the unique cuisine (I recommend the squid ink spaghetti – no, seriously) the extensive history of art (the Guggenheim Museum by the famed Peggy Guggenheim is a must-see) or perhaps the winding maze of canals and matching gondoliers – Venice has something for everyone’s tastes.
Your Venice City Break Deal
You will be staying in the Hotel Cristallo, (4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 205 reviews + Certificate of Excellence) located in the Lido of Venice and just 5 minutes walk from the Santa Maria Elisabetta Waterbus and Lido beach. St. Mark’s Basilica and St. Mark’s Square are also within 3 miles of the hotel.
Your breakfast is included in this package deal, which will be served buffet style and free Wi-Fi is provided in all public areas. There is a multilingual 24 hour front desk and a spacious garden.
There is a few things I definitely recommend you do during your stay in Venice such as St. Mark’s Basilica, Doges’ Palace or perhaps, the La Fenice Opera House is more your style – either way, it will be nothing short of memorable.
- Venice: 4 Nights incl. Hotel, Breakfast & Flights only £86
- Travel dates:
- Length of stay:
- Airport of departure: London Stansted
- Hotel: Hotel Cristallo
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 205 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Destination: Venice, Italy
- Meals: Breakfast
- Airport transfer: Not included, average bus & ferry price £8 – £9 (rome2rio.com)
- Rental car on carrentals.co.uk
- Price: only £86 per person based on 2 adults sharing