Vienna, famous for the Castle, Naschmarkt and for being one of the most beautiful cities in Europe. This deal I have found means that you can enjoy a three night trip there and visit everything you could ever imagine.
You will be staying in the Falkensteiner Hotel Wien Margareten, which has received a TripAdvisor rating of 4.5/5. Whilst you are staying here you will be provided with a daily breakfast, which means that you can enjoy a relaxing morning and not have to worry about where to find breakfast.
I would definitely take the time to plan your day over breakfast because there is so much that you can do in Vienna that you can easily get sidetracked. I would definitely recommend heading to see all of the main attractions, because they are the most beautiful parts. The castle is stunning and never disappoints but my favourite thing to do is see the Naschmarkt. The Naschmarkt is where you go to find any ingredient you can think of, even if you don’t want to buy anything the experience is worth it. There are also so many restaurants and cafes around there that you’ll be spoilt for choice.
It is definitely worth noting that some of the available dates coincide with the Christmas Markets in Vienna. These are my favourite Christmas Markets in Europe and are, in fact, the oldest. If you can, I would definitely recommend visiting at this time of year because it’s when Vienna is at its most beautiful. The Christmas Markets run from 15/11/2014 until 24/12/2014.
This deal is available to you on travelzoo.co.uk for only £189 per person. This includes your 3 night Hotel stay, Flights and Breakfast. Please note that you don’t book this deal with Travel Zoo, but with Luxury Holiday Collection using the number provided on the TravelZoo Website. This is the perfect opportunity and excuse for you to get away for 3 nights and enjoy exploring a new city.
- Vienna: 3 Nights incl. Hotel, Flights & Breakfast only £189
- Travel dates: select dates from 12/11/2014 – 25/03/2015 (depends on availability)
- Travel duration: 3 Nights
- Airport of departure: London Gatwick
- alternative airports: London Luton, London Stansted, Birmingham or Liverpool
- Hotel: Falkensteiner Hotel Wien Margareten
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 106 reviews
- Destination: Vienna, Austria
- Meals: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer in Vienna not included (to see how to get there click here)
- Price: only £189 per person based on 2 adults sharing