This one is a true luxury bargain for you. If you missed the chance to travel to Warsaw then do it with this deal. The capital of Poland is a city for everyone’s taste and a bustling metropolis. You should definitely stroll over the streets of the old town that has become an UNESCO World Heritage and that is the centre of attractions for all globetrotters. Stay in cosy cafés and see many musical and theatrical performances in the open-air galleries. The landmark of Warsaw is the 231m high palace of culture that you shall make a visit. You can explore numerous palaces, churches and synagogues, but also historical monuments such as the grave of the unknown soldier or the Warsaw Ghetto Memorial.
On groupon.co.uk you can buy a voucher for your stay in the luxurious 5-star Sheraton Warsaw Hotel (89% on TripAdvisor+Certificate of Excellence) incl. flights from either London Gatwick, Stansted or Luton for only £199 per person based on 2 people travelling. The transfer are not included but the hotel is directly in the city centre and therefore really easy to reach by train.
- Warsaw: 3 Days incl. 5* Luxury Hotel + Breakfast and Flights for only £119
- Travel period: between 01/06/2014 and 15/06/2014
- Travel duration: 3 days
- Airport of departure: London Gatwick, Stansted or Luton
- Airline: contact groupon.co.uk for further details
- Hotel: 5-star Sheraton Warsaw Hotel
- Rating: 89% on TripAdvisor out of 620 reviews + Certificate of Excellence 2013
- Hotel location: directly in the city centre
- Destination: Warsaw
- Board basis: breakfast
- Airport transfer in Warsaw not included. Take the train to Warszawa Powisle. From there it’s about a mile to the hotel.
- Price: only £119 per person based on two adults sharing