Come and relax with your friends and family at this fantastic hotel not too far from the center of Manchester! Mancunians describe their city as ‘the greatest in the world’ and we can see why! Although it’s full of museums, art galleries and shopping precincts, Manchester is also known for its Media City! There, you can visit the BBC’s set-up and go on a 90 minute tour, taking you through the sets of the most iconic TV programs!
Book your Manchester Staycation today!
You’ll be staying in the fantastic 4* The Ainscow Hotel (4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence) and I can guarantee it’s a great place to stay on your Manchester Staycation. Just minutes away from Manchester’s most exclusive shopping areas, restaurants and theatres, this amazingly constructed building is super-new, and ready to welcome guests. It’s a non-smoking hotel and there is also wheelchair access. In the evenings relax in the bar/lounge area, or even in the spa which is at your disposal! If you want to stay around the hotel instead of going to explore the city, then there’s room service, as well as a restaurant should you wish to use it!
I found this deal on Trivago!
- Manchester Staycation: 1 Night incl. 4* Hotel only £36.50 pppn
- Provider: Book this deal through Trivago!
- Travel dates: 30-31 October are example dates (depends on availability)
- Length of stay: Any
- Accommodation: 4* The Ainscow Hotel
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 413 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: 0.8 miles from city center
- Meals: Non-inclusive
- Price: only £36.50 pppn based on 2 adults sharing
- If you have any queries, please contact the provider directly