Torquay has often been described as the English Riviera. Boasting beautiful views over tranquil beaches with the dark blue seas.. it’s really no wonder as to why. This deal gives you the chance to explore this beautiful area of our own country.
Book your Torquay Stay today!
The deal I have found you is on Trivago for £22.50 pppn. This includes your 1 Night 4* Hotel stay and a full Breakfast.
With this deal you will be staying in 4* Atlantis (4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence). As previously mentioned, you’ll be provided with breakfast whilst you’re staying there, so there’s not much for you to worry about.
Whilst you’re in Devon, I would definitely recommend heading to Kents Cavern… This is a cave, around which you can get a guided tour. On this tour you’ll learn a lot about the history as well as the being able to witness the beauty of it. It’s definitely worth a visit. Naturally, when you go to Devon you picture the long beaches with sunny walks and such.. although in reality, it rains quite a lot.. but if you don’t mind braving the weather, it really is still a beautiful thing to do whatever the weather…
This is definitely a great excuse for you and your loved one to escape reality for a night, away from all of the chaos!
- Torquay Stay: 1 Night incl. 4* Hotel & Breakfast only £22.50 pppn
- Provider: Book this deal through Trivago!
- Travel dates: 30-31 October 2016 (can change dates, prices vary)
- Travel duration: 1 Night (can extend)
- Hotel: 4* Atlantis
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 98 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Hotel location: 0.7 miles from city center
- Destination: Torquay, Devon
- Meals: Breakfast
- Travel is not included
- Price: only £22.50 per person per night based on 2 adults sharing
- If you have any queries, contact the provider directly!