No time for a full long-haul holiday? Just a few days of peace in the UK here and there? Have a look at this gorgeous Brighton hotel, you’ll love it! The Lanes are a truly a shoppers’ dream, with unique gifts, hippie home decorations and more vintage clothes than you can shake a stick at. The culinary delicacies are like something out of a storybook.. perhaps stay away from the Saveloy sausage, but the sweet and creamy fudge is definitely a must! Brighton has one of the best music scenes in the country, so why not catch a gig or two at The Green Door Store – rock on baby!
Book your 5* Brighton Stay today!
You’ll be staying in the fantastic 5* The Claremont (4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence) and I can guarantee it’s a brilliant, luxurious, elegant place to live on your Brighton Stay! It’s a non-smoking hotel, and you’ll be able to access free WiFi of course! So get the cameras ready, as it’s not only the hotel that looks stunning, but the surroundings as well, and you can send all the photos back home to your jealous friends and family!
I found this deal on Trivago!
- Brighton Stay: 5* Hotel & Breakfast only £34.50 pppn!
- Provider: Book this deal through Trivago!
- Travel dates: 27-28 November 2016 (change the dates to suit you- prices may vary!)
- Length of stay: 1 night (can change length of stay)
- Hotel: 5* The Claremont
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 343 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Hotel location: 1.4 miles from city centre
- Destination: Hove, Brighton
- Travel is not included
- Meals: Breakfast
- Total price: £69 for 2
- Price: only £34.50 pppn based on 2 adults sharing
- If you have any queries, contact the provider directly!