Glasgow! Over the last couple of decades, Scotland’s biggest city has become one of Britain’s most intriguing metropolises! There are stylish bars, top restaurants and one of Britain’s best live-music scenes! And you wouldn’t expect anything else, because this city was where the great artists of our time were born, including The Fratellis, CHVRCHES and of course, Snow Patrol, to name but a few :) Whether you’re looking for Italian fashion or edgy urbanity in general, this city has it all! You have to go and see Kelvingrove Art Gallery & Museum, as well as the Riverside Museum and most importantly, the Glasgow Science Centre! You have 2 days there, so that’s more than enough time!
Book your Glasgow Stay today!
You’ll be staying in the fantastic 5* Blythswood Square (4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence) and I can guarantee it’s an amazing place to stay the night whilst on your Glasgow Stay! Not only is there a restaurant (which also offer room service!) a pool and a spa, but there’s also Free High-Speed WiFi, so remember to take lots of photos and videos to send to your jealous friends and family back home! And just check out the photos below…
I found this deal on Trivago!
- Glasgow Stay: 1 Night incl. 5* Hotel only £57 pppn
- Provider: Book this deal through Trivago!
- Travel dates: 1-2 February 2017 (change the dates to suit you- prices may vary!)
- Length of stay: 1 night (can change length of stay)
- Hotel: 5* Blythswood Square
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 2304 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Hotel location: 0.4 miles from city centre
- Destination: Glasgow
- Travel is not included
- Total price: £114 for 2
- Price: only £57 pppn based on 2 adults sharing
- If you have any queries, contact the provider directly!