How about a luxurious Inverness stay? Inverness is located within a beautiful setting astride the River Ness at the northern end of the Great Glen. Nearby Loch Ness is of course an extremely popular tourist destination, due to the legend of the monster who resides in the lake (legend… I think not ;) ) There are loads of restaurants to go and visit too for lunch and dinner (don’t worry, your breakfast is included in this deal!) including Cafe 1, Mustard Seed, Rocpool, a lovely little Mediterranean place, and Velocity Cafe, to name but a few! You should also check out Fort George as well as the Highlanders’ Museum while you’re there!
Book your 5* Inverness Stay today!
You’ll be living in the fantastic 5* Achnagairn Castle (4.5/5 on TripAdvisor) and I can guarantee it’s the best place to live during your Inverness Stay! There’s a bar/lounge, as well as high-speed WiFi of course! Even though my suggestion is only 1 Night, you can easily extend this by amending the details on the provider’s page… just remember to keep taking photos of your trip to send to your jealous friends and family! The bedrooms will definitely surprise you… they are so stunning I don’t understand how they exist! I’ve put in some photos below…
I found this deal on Trivago!
- Inverness Stay: 1 Night incl. 5* Hotel & Breakfast only £46 pppn
- Provider: Book this deal through Trivago!
- Travel dates: 17-18 October 2016 (can amend!)
- Length of stay: 1 night (can extend!)
- Hotel: 5* Achnagairn Castle
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 49 reviews
- Hotel location: Kirkhill, Inverness
- Destination: Scotland
- Meals: Breakfast included
- Travel is not included
- Room Options:
- Classic Double Room: Garden view, double bed – 16 m squared
- Superior Double Room: 18 m squared
- Deluxe Double Room: 20 m squared
- Junior Suite: Large double bed
- Triple Room: 1 single bed & 1 double bed
- Family Room- 2 double beds
- Price: only £46 per person per night based on 2 adults sharing
- If you have any queries, contact the provider directly!