Aberdeen is possibly one of the most underrated cities around. People have heard of it but that’s mainly because they enjoy the beef that comes from there. This is your chance to go and stay there and discover what Aberdeen is really all about. Whilst in Aberdeen there are a few things I would recommend you do. I would suggest going to the beach, irrespective of the weather, it’s a really sweet beach called Balmedie. It’s got beautiful pink dunes around it where you can look out to the North sea (emphasis on the North sea, so wrap up!) There’s also an old fishing village called Footdee, which lies on the harbour of Aberdeen. It’s really small but definitely worth a visit; you feel like you’ve been transported into another world.
Book your 4* Aberdeen Break today!
You’ll be staying in the fantastic 4* Palm Court (4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence) and I can guarantee it’s an amazing place to stay on your Aberdeen Break! It is a wheelchair access hotel and is also non-smoking! There is also a hotel restaurant called The Bothy Restaurant, where you can get your meals at a surcharge! As a lot of you will be keen to go and explore the town, then don’t worry as there are many restaurants near by as well so you won’t need to stay in the hotel! These include The Marcliffe, Rendezvous at Nargile and Cafe Cognito! Please remember to rate the sights that you visit on TripAdvisor afterwards, I’m sure they’ll be glad to hear what you think! You’ll be living in a pretty nice spot, close to many tourist attractions including the Gordon Highlanders Museum, Hazlehead Park and Johnston Gardens!
I found this deal on Trivago!
- Aberdeen Break: 1 Night incl. 4* Hotel only £26 pppn!
- Book this deal through Trivago!
- Example dates: 16-17 December 2016
- More dates in December and into 2017 available!
- Length of stay: 1 Night (can extend)
- Hotel: 4* Palm Court
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 736 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Destination: Aberdeen
- Flights: If you need flights, find them here!
- Location: 2.2 miles from city center
- Meals: None included
- Price: only £26 per person per night based on 2 adults sharing
- If you have any queries, contact the provider directly!