Not only the traditional gabled houses and the many historical sights make Amsterdam one of the most attractive cities in Europe. This city is an amazing destination, because of its beautiful location on the river Ij and the variety of possibilities to spend an unforgettable stay. No wonder that Amsterdam also has the nickname “Venice of the North”. You will capture the atmosphere especially while walking over the many bridges or along the canals. Don’t miss to make a boat trip on the canals, it’s a great opportunity to marvel at the beautiful sights of Amsterdam.
The hotel bargain on hrs.com enables you to stay directly in the heart of Amsterdam for only £76 per person: spend 3 days (= 2 nights) in the 4 star Mövenpick Hotel (88% on TripAdvisor) which has also been honoured with the Certificate of Excellence 2014. The hotel is located close to the harbour and right in the city centre and offers you a perfect basis to explore Amsterdam. It is also perfect for a spa retreat, so relax after an exciting day trip to the city centre in the wellness area of the hotel.
The price is valid for many dates from July to September and I suggest you to check out cheap flights on expedia.co.uk and bravofly.co.uk as both sites compare the prices of many airlines. Feel free to choose your favourite departure airport and dates. My example is for a 3 days stay (= 2 nights) based on 2 people sharing, that’s a total of £152 and £76 per person. But you can take or give a few days and create your own city break to Amsterdam around this great hotel deal. Enjoy your break! :)
- Amsterdam Hotel: 3 Days incl. 4* Hotel and Spa for only £76
- Travel period: depends on availability, many dates in July, August and September 2014 available
- Travel duration: 3 days
- Hotel: 4 star Mövenpick Hotel
- Rating: 88% on TripAdvisor out of 2.311 reviews + Certificate of Excellence 2014
- Hotel location: directly in the city centre, close to the train station
- Destination: Amsterdam
- Board basis: self catering
- Price includes following services: access to spa facilities
- Excluded: transport to Amsterdam. Find appropriate flight bargains on expedia.co.uk and bravofly.co.uk
- Your way to the hotel: by train from Amsterdam Schipol Airport to Amsterdam Centraal Station (22 mins, £4). Get the directions here.
- Price: only £76 per person based on two adults sharing