Take a breather and a step away from the monotony of the daily grind, and head to historical Bath! It is known as the ‘Spa City’ and its not without good reason – a trio of natural springs have been bubbling away for 2000 years! It is a UNESCO World Heritage site, and you can enjoy a multitude of attractions here, such as the 18th century Royal Crescent or Bath Abbey, built between the 12th and 16th centuries. Either way, this short break is ideal for those looking for a bit of rest and recuperation!
Book your Bath Staycation today!
You’ll be staying in the fantastic 5* Grays Boutique (5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence) and I can guarantee it’s an amazing place to stay on your Bath Staycation! Who can say no to those reviews and that rating! Located just 12 mins walk from the city centre, this B&B is known for its stunning, individually designed bedrooms, offering stylish accommodation and excellent facilities as well as complimentary onsite parking, award winning breakfasts and high-speed WiFi! Don’t forget to take as many photos and videos as you can to send to your friends and family back home!
I found this deal on Trivago!
- Bath Staycation: 1 Night incl. 5* Hotel & Breakfast only £51 pppn
- Provider: Book this deal with Trivago!
- Travel dates: 18-19 December 2016 (can change dates)
- Length of stay: 1 Night (can extend stay)
- Hotel: 5* Grays Boutique
- Rating: 5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 767 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: 0.4 miles from city center
- Destination: Bath
- Meals: Breakfast
- Price: only £51 per person per night based on 2 adults sharing
- If you have any queries, contact the provider directly!