Step inside your very own game of Cluedo with this interactive murder mystery night.
Murder Mystery Voucher
If you’ve long been a fan of Poirot, Jonathan Creek or Murder She Wrote then now may be the time to step into the driver’s seat.
Thanks to this offer from Groupon you could be playing Sherlock Holmes in this interactive Murder Mystery Break.
The offer includes Interactive Murder Mystery Tale, Dinner, Breakfast and Hotel stay all for just £51 per person. This voucher is available as either 1 guest or 2 sharing.
The hotel hosting the even is the Menzies Birmingham. This 4* hotel is centrally located in Birmingham just a short distance from Five Ways station. Your stay here includes dinner and breakfast so you will have plenty of brain food ready to take on the mysteries of the night. The hotel scores 4/5 on TripAdvisor so you can be sure to relax in comfort, if you get any sleep after the excitement of your murder mystery that is!
While in Birmingham once you’ve checked out be sure to make the most of the shopping here. No trip to Birmingham is complete without heading to the bullring to shop til you drop.
Most people would kill for this deal… but you don’t have to. Just follow the links and book.
Have you done a murder mystery night? Did you guess the right murderer? Let me know in the comments below.
- Murder Mystery Break: Interactive Murder Mystery, Hotel, Breakfast & Dinner £51
- Validity: Valid for arrivals on 17, 24 April; 1, 8, 15, 22, 29 May; 5, 19, 26 June 2015. Price for 1 person or for 2 people, depending on option chosen.
- Travel period: Check validity
- Length of stay: 1 night
- Hotel: Menzies Hotel Birmingham
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 549 reviews
- Also included: Murder Mystery entertainment, Dinner & Breakfast
- Price: just £49 per person based on 2 adults sharing