Escape for a night this November and head to Blackburn for this brilliant Murder Mystery & Spa deal – only £99.50 per person! This is a great location for a couple planning a fun filled weekend, as Chester Zoo, the Trafford Centre and Blackpool Pleasure Beach are close by; it is also only 40 miles from Manchester airport.
Your Blackburn Hotel Package Deal
You will be staying at the Mercure Blackburn Dunkenhalgh Hotel & Spa (3.5/5 on TripAdvisor) for 1 night, including a 3-Course Dinner the first night of your stay and a full cooked breakfast the following morning. This great deal also includes tickets to the Murder Mystery event held in the hotel on the 20th November. You are also able to choose one from a number of 25 minute complimentary treatments included in your offer, such as a back, neck and shoulder massage or an express pedicure or manicure – the choice is yours!
Guests can enjoy full access to the spa facilities, and a robe, towel and slippers are provided. There is also onsite gym with steam room, indoor heated pool, jacuzzi, rock sauna and much more!
If you feel this deal isn’t for you, or you’re not free on these dates, there are a variety of other deals at the hotel – you can see them here. Or if you fancy somewhere different in the UK, check out the website here.
- Blackburn: 1 Night incl. Hotel, Dinner, Spa Treatment, Breakfast & Murder Mystery Event only £99.50
- Travel dates: 20 Nov 2015
- Length of stay: 1 Night
- Hotel: Mercure Blackburn Dunkenhalgh Hotel & Spa
- Rating: 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 980 reviews
- Destination: Blackburn, England
- Meals: Dinner & Breakfast
- Price includes following services: 1 spa treatment, ticket to Murder Mystery event
- Travel is not included
- Price: only £99.50 per person based on 2 adults sharing