Brussels offers a wonderful mixture of culture, parks, shopping, many attractions and delicious treats. But the capital of Belgium is not only famous for its chocolates or Belgian waffles. The market square Grand Place is really beautiful and UNESCO World Heritage. So if you plan to visit Brussels, take a look on the hotel deal of hrs.com: stay 3 days in the 3-star hotel Citadines Toison D Or (62% on TripAdvisor) for only £47 per person based on two people sharing. The hotel has an average rating, but it’s location is good for exploring Brussels. It’s in the southern centre of the city and close to the metro station. Furthermore you’ll have just a few minutes’ walk to the Avenue Louise, where you’ll find many shops and restaurants.
There are many dates available, therefore check fly.co.uk or expedia.co.uk for suitable flights.
Please notice that the price on hrs.com of £47 per person applies for two persons staying one night. My example of 3 days in Brussels includes 2 nights. That means you book 2 nights (=3 days stay) for a total of £94 for two persons, that’s £47 per person.
- Brussels: 3 Days incl. Hotel for only £47
- Travel period: several dates from March to May available
- Travel duration: 3 days
- Airport of departure: find appropriate flight bargains on fly.co.uk or expedia.co.uk
- Hotel: 3-star hotel Citadines Toison D Or
- Rating: 62% on TripAdvisor out of 155 reviews
- Hotel location: southern city centre, close to metro station, about 30 minutes’ drive from the Brussels airport BRU
- Destination: Brussels
- Board basis: self catering
- Price includes following services: free Wi-Fi access
- Price: only £47 per person based on two adults sharing