Let’s go up north to visit County Antrim and explore the beauty of the little town of Bushmills! If you’re looking for a scenic drive then don’t worry because the Causeway Coastal Route is one of the best places to do this! Also check out the Giant’s Causeway and Dunluce Castle! I’m sure you’ve also heard of the brand Bushmills, which, naturally, originates from this Northern Irish town. The whiskey brand uses water drawn from Saint Columb’s Rill, a tributary of the River Bush.
Book your Bushmills Stay today!
You’ll be staying in the fantastic 4* Bushmills Inn (4.5/5 on TripAdvisor) and it’s known for being one of the best places to stay on your Bushmills Stay. There’s not only a restaurant, but also a bar, lounge, and free parking! And don’t forget that you’ll get free Internet during your stay as well, so remember to take photos to send to your friends and family back home!
I found this deal on Trivago!
- Bushmills Stay: 1 Night incl. 4* Hotel only £60 pppn
- Provider: Book this deal through Trivago!
- Travel period: many dates in 2017 available, prices do vary
- Example dates: 5-6 February 2017
- Length of your stay: 1 night (or more)
- Hotel: 4* Bushmills Inn
- Meals: None included
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 1365 reviews
- Location: Bushmills, County Antrim
- Price: only £60 per person per night based on two adults sharing
- If you have any queries, contact the provider directly!