Cardiff! It’s only been 60 years since this fantastic city has been the capital of Wales, however it has since then become one of Britain’s leading urban centers! There are so many amazing places to go when you’re on your Cardiff Break, including Cardiff Castle of course! During the Victorian era, extravagant mock-Gothic features were grafted onto this relic, including a clock tower and a lavish banqueting hall. You will be able to see a lot of this amazing monument by paying for a regular ticket, however some parts are exclusively meant for those who are there as part of a guided tour! Definitely check out National Museum Cardiff too, as well as St Fagans National History Museum!
Book your Cardiff Break today!
You’ll be staying in the amazing 4* Clayton Hotel Cardiff (4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence) and I can guarantee it’s a fantastic place to stay on your Cardiff Break (It also has a Gold level on Greenleaders)! It’s a wheelchair access as well as non-smoking hotel (but smoking rooms/family rooms are available), and there’s a bar/lounge as well as a restaurant and a fitness center/workout room. And just remember to take a load of photos and videos because you have free WiFi! So you can send them all to your jealous friends and family back home!
I found this deal on Trivago!
- Cardiff Break: 1 Night incl. 4* Hotel only £27.50 pppn!
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Trivago!
- Example dates: 12-13 February 2017
- Choose your own dates and your own length of stay!
- Length of stay: 1 Night
- Hotel: 4* Clayton Hotel Cardiff
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 1766 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Destination: Cardiff, Wales
- Location: 0.4 miles from city center
- Meals: None included
- Price: only £27.50 pppn based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or questions please contact the provider directly!