Wowcher has some great deals right!? I found this one for 2 – 3 Nights in Workington, Cumbria in a 4* Hotel, breakfast the following morning, a round of canapes and an elderflower cocktail on arrival, and full leisure access throughout your stay.. for only £129 per couple!!
Your Cumbria Staycation Deal
The hotel in question is the Washington Central Hotel, (4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 179 reviews + Certificate of Excellence) located in the cosy town of Workington. Each double or twin room includes a flat screen TV, free Wi-Fi access, and a safety deposit box – everything you need to make your stay extra comfortable!
You will have full access to the hotel’s leisure facilities which include a 20m swimming pool, sauna, steam room, gym and jacuzzi… and relax!
- Cumbria: 2 – 3 Nights incl. 4* Hotel, Breakfast, Cocktails, Leisure Access & more for 2 from £129
- Travel dates: Valid 1st Feb – 31st Aug 2016 (Must book by 31st Mar 2016)
- Length of stay: 2 Nights (3 Nights from £159)
- Hotel: Washington Central Hotel
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 179 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Destination: Workington, Cumbria
- Meals: Breakfast, Cocktails, Canapés
- Rental car on carrentals.co.uk
- £30pn surcharge for a deluxe room.
- £30pn surcharge for children aged 5-15 (in adjoining room).
- Under-4s stay free in own travel cot; £10 supplement for cot hire
- Price: only £64.50 per person based on 2 adults sharing
How to book this deal:
I’m a blogger who loves to find these deals on the Internet and to share them on my blog. :)
I’m not a travel agent and I’m not working in a travel agency. I do not handle any payments and I do not offer any of the deals. You book all of these deals that I find with the provider who is offering the deal. You just need to follow the link in my post to the provider’s page and there just follow the instructions. :) Feel free to amend any details on the provider’s page to suit it up to your needs.
If you like one of my hotel or spa deals and if you need a cheap way to get there or if you simply need a cheap way to catch one of the flights that I post, check out Megabus or National Express for the cheapest bus rates. Both providers offer cheap fares and run special promotions to save even more money.
If you would like to add some activities to your holiday, check out Expedia’s Things to do. Attractiontix is your friend, if you would like to book tickets for a certain theme park or events or if you want to make a tour. You’ll find for example cheap tickets for the Blue Lagoon in Iceland and PortAventura in Salou.
And last but not least, don’t miss out and check TripAdvisor for more inspiration and great things to do during your holiday.
Sign up for my Newsletter and find every week the best deals of the week, directly in your inbox. All deals that I find are also available through my app. My app is available on the App Store and on Google play. You find me also on Facebook, Twitter and on Instagram :)