A rural county with stunning landscapes is waiting for you here in Cumbria. It is one of the most beautiful regions of the UK and is perfect for relaxing short breaks and trips around the Lake District. No matter if you’re looking for mountains, lakes , waterfalls, valleys and forests Cumbria and the Lake District have it all. Explore the versatile nature and spend one night at an unwinding hotel for only £59 per couple. That’s cheap as chips and ideal for you and your partner to forget about the daily routine :) And if one night is not enough to relax and to discover the interesting surroundings including ancient Roman remains, churches, castles and a rich industrial heritage then make this staycation a two nights stay for two for only £99.
I tell you where you can book this splendid offer: GoGroopie.com is offering a voucher that you need to purchase on their website and which enables you to stay at the excellent rated Broughton Craggs. The hotel has a rating of amazing 83% on TripAdvisor and holds the Certificate of Excellence. It’s perfect for you to relax at a beautiful building set above the banks of River Derwent amidst extensive gardens boasting a spacious and cosy patio seating area.
The staff of the hotel will do the best to make you feel comfortable and to provide you a relaxed atmosphere. The deal on GoGroopie includes also the delicious breakfast during your stay. Just ensure that you pre-book your stay to avoid disappointment, but you have the possibility to choose from selected dates within 3 months after purchasing the voucher.
The location of the hotel couldn’t be better for you to hike and discover Cumbria: the lovely town Cockermouth is only 2 miles away and was the birthplace of the poet Wordsworth. There’s also a museum dedicated to him.
A place of special scientific interest is St Bees that is 16 miles from the hotel. It’s the only major sea cliff between Wales and Scotland and definitely worth a visit and to enjoy amazing views.
- Cumbria Staycation: 1 Night at an excellent Hotel with Breakfast for only £59 per Couple
- Travel period: depends on availability, voucher is valid for stays within 3 months
- Travel duration: 1 night or 2 nights for £99 per Couple
- Early bookings are recommended to avoid disappointment
- Hotel: Broughton Craggs
- Rating: 83% on TripAdvisor out of 154 reviews + Certificate of Excellence 2014
- Hotel location: above the banks of River Derwent, 2 miles from Cockermouth, 15 miles from Keswick, 16 miles from St Bees
- Destination: Cumbria
- Board basis: breakfast
- Price: only £29.50 per person based on two adults sharing