Ireland is a country of warm welcomes, beautiful green landscapes and a good old craic. With this latest deal to Dublin you could be enjoying all that our spirited neighbours have to offer.
Dublin Country Spa Hotel
Living Social have got an offer for a spa hotel I just can’t say no to. This latest package is for a Dublin Country Spa Hotel and comes with lots of extras, for just £99 for one night, or a great saving for two nights at £139. As well as your stay here you’ll be entitled to Upgrade to Superior room, Full Irish Breakfast, Welcome Chocolates and Wine, €20 Spa credit and Late Checkout.
The hotel on offer is the Castleknock Hotel & Country Club. Just outside of Dublin set in the serene countryside of Castleknock this Spa Hotel is perfect for a couples retreat. This grand hotel has a range of styles throughout, from the ultra chic to the more contemporary and hip styles of the bar. This hotel scores 4/5 on TripAdvisor and is ranked as the #1 hotel in Castleknock. Reviews praise every aspect of the hotel, from the gorgeous surroundings to the convenience of the location.
Flights are not included in this package so I have included a link to provider Bravofly where you can find cheap deals from most UK airports.
With the finesse of this Spa Hotel you perhaps won’t want to leave, but with Dublin on your doorstep I recommend taking a romantic stroll in Dun Laoghaire. Here you can take a walk down the pier and grab an ice cream with your loved one at Teddy’s. Now I dare you not to be charmed by the Irish charm of Dublin.
- Dublin Country Spa Hotel: 1 or 2 nights Hotel plus Extras £99
- Validity: Reservations required and subject to availability – stay must be completed by June 30, 2015
- Travel period: Dependent on availability
- Length of stay: 1 or 2 nights
- Hotel: Castleknock Hotel and Country Club
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 833 reviews
- Also included: Upgrade to Superior room, Full Irish Breakfast, Welcomes Chocolates and Wine, €20 Spa credit, Late Checkout
- Price: just £*****