Dublin hotels can be expensive, but you don’t need to splash out for a hump-day treat with this amazing mid-week 4* hotel deal to a beautiful 18th Century castle, located just outside Dublin with views over Dublin Bay.
Dublin Hotels: 1 Night In A Fabulous 18th Century 4* Castle Hotel With Two Course Evening Meal, Full Irish Breakfast And Spa Included
This great offer gives you everything you need for a mid-week escape in one of the grandest Dublin hotels just outside the bustling city of Dublin. With everything covered the only thing you’ll need to focus on is enjoying your stay in this historic slice of Irish culture.
This fantastic deal from popular Irish holiday provider escapes.ie includes one night in a magnificent 4* castle hotel, a two course evening meal in the hotel’s award-winning restaurant, full access to the hotel leisure facilities including a fitness centre, pool and sauna, as well as a hearty full Irish breakfast to send you on your way the next morning, all for just €65 or roughly £50 per person.
The 4* Fitzpatrick Castle Hotel, overlooking Dublin Bay and perfectly situated for discovering some of Dublin prettiest surrounding villages and just a short way from the thriving city centre, is an imposing 18th Century castle and now 4* hotel, and a great choice among the many Dublin hotels. With a combination of historic elegance and modern comforts, the hotel offers an award winning restaurant and excellent leisure facilities, including a fully-equipped fitness centre, indoor pool, steam room and sauna. With a late checkout the next day you’ll have plenty of time to make the most of everything this most picturesque of Dublin hotels has to offer. The hotel scores a solid 4/5 on TripAdvisor.
With easy links to the wonderful historic centre of Dublin, a city equally as famous for it’s literary inspirations as it’s laid-back charm and signature drink of Guinness, and a beautiful country setting, this 4* castle is the perfect place to escape those mid-week blues.
- Dublin Castle Hotel: 1 Night incl. 4* Hotel, Breakfast and Two Course Evening Meal and Spa only €65
- Travel dates: midweek dates up until the 14th May 2015
- Length of stay: 1 night
- Airport of departure: find appropriate flight bargains on expedia.co.uk, monarch.co.uk and easyjet.com.
- Hotel: Fitzpatrick Castle Hotel
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 855 reviews
- Hotel location: approx. 10 miles from city centre
- Destination: Dublin
- Meals: Two-course evening meal and full Irish breakfast included
- Price includes following services: Fully equipped fitness centre and swimming pool with sauna and steam room
- Travel is not included
- Price: only €65 per person based on 2 adults sharing (roughly £50)