What a great Christmas cracker of a deal I’ve just found on Wowcher! 1 (or 2 nights) in an Edinburgh hotel including return flights from 4 UK airports – just in time to enjoy the magical and extensive Christmas Markets happening in the stunning Scottish capital.
Edinburgh in itself, is a great place for a weekend break for people of any age with many things to do – whether its exploring in the infamous Edinburgh Castle, having a picnic in the grounds of the manicured Royal Botanic Garden or perhaps, taking a tour of the Camera Obscura and World of Illusions – there really is something for everyone!
Your Edinburgh Staycation Deal
This great deal includes a 1 night stay in the Tune Hotel, Haymarket (4/5 on Tripadvisor) just 15 minutes walk from Edinburgh Castle and the shops of Princes Street. It is also directly across the road of the Haymarket Rail Station, meaning getting about isn’t a problem. Each room includes free Wi-Fi, an ensuite bathroom, TV, hairdryer and a 24-hour front desk.
For those animal fanatics out there, Edinburgh Zoo is only 8 minutes’ drive from the hotel and the hotel is also only a short drive from the airport. This package deal includes return flights from either London Gatwick, London Stansted, Bristol or Belfast straight into Edinburgh airport – no need for pesky, delayed and cramped trains!
- Edinburgh Christmas Markets: 1 or 2 Nights incl. Hotel & Flights from £59
- Travel dates: Valid for travel 20th Nov 2015 – 4th Jan 2016 (excludes 18th-19th, 23rd-25th, 30th-31st Dec 2015 and 1st Jan 2016)
- Length of stay: 1 night (2 nights available for an additional cost)
- Airport of departure: London Stansted / London Gatwick / Bristol / Belfast
- Hotel: Tune Hotel, Haymarket
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 1437 reviews
- Destination: Edinburgh, Scotland
- Meals: self catering
- Price: only £59 per person based on 2 adults sharing