Known as the centre of education and a city of culture, Edinburgh is a great place to visit whatever the weather. With friendly locals, unique and delicious native cuisines (such as black pudding, shortbread or haggis) and staggering amount of attractions, you will have to come back again to fit them all in! And now for the main attraction.. this cracker of a deal! You could enjoy 1 night including hotel, breakfast, afternoon tea and prosecco.. from only £89 per couple! How exciting is that!
Your Edinburgh Staycation Deal
The hotel of choice is the Brooks Hotel, (4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 859 reviews + Certificate of Excellence) set in the West End of the city, and only 1km from Edinburgh Castle. Haymarket Rail Station is just 5 minutes’ walk away, and Edinburgh Zoo is less than 10 minutes’ drive.
During your stay you will enjoy a full Scottish breakfast cooked to request, using only free range produce, and homemade biscuits are available in the room for when you’re feeling a little peckish! If you fancy something a little stronger, there is an Honesty Bar stocked with local whiskey, ales and beers.
- Edinburgh Break: 1 Night incl. Hotel, Breakfast, Afternoon Tea, Prosecco for 2 only £89
- Travel dates: Valid for stays 16th Oct 2016-31st Jan 2017. (Excludes 24th Dec 2016-1st Jan 2017.)
- Must book by 1st Jan 2017.
- Length of stay: 1 Night (2 Nights for £139 per couple)
- Hotel: Brooks Hotel
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 636 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Destination: Edinburgh, Scotland
- Meals: Breakfast, Afternoon Tea
- Price: only £44.50 per person based on 2 adults sharing