Get away to lovely Shropshire and stay in the coolest way possible – in an awesome Mongolian yurt! A glamping break in Shropshire makes for a cool getaway for families and friends alike.
Glamping Break Shropshire In A Yurt
With this great glamping break in Shropshire from travelbird.co.uk you’ll spend two nights in a quirky traditional Mongolian yurt, and have a welcome basket and breakfast on your first morning included, all for just £35 per person – that’s £139 overall for the yurt.
This year BARNUTOPIA was named as the “Best Rural Retreat” by the Welsh Border Life magazine. You’ll be staying in either the Carianne or Nanny Iris yurt, both of which comfortably accommodate a maximum of 4 people. The yurts come complete with beds, pillows, duvets and linen as well as bath and hand towels. Outside you’ll find a fire pit if you want to cook really authentically, while there is a shared kitchen shack and shared bathroom for guests staying in any one of the site’s 3 yurts.
There are also loads of activities available, including rock climbing, mountain biking and hill walking – so make sure you pack your walking boots! This glamping break is Shropshire truly is a great British getaway.
- Glamping Break Shropshire: 2 or 4 Nts in a Yurt for up 4 people from £35 per person
- Travel dates: selected dates in July, August, September and October 2015
- Length of stay: 2 or 4 nights
- Glampsite: Barnutopia Yurts
- Rating: Be the first to rate it on TripAdvisor
- Location: Oswestry, on the Welsh border
- Destination: Shropshire
- Meals: breakfast on the first morning of your stay
- Price includes following services: Welcome basket incl. luxury treats and bottle of wine), Free Wi-Fi available
- Optional extras: Upgrade to full board (breakfast, lunch, evening meal & snack pack) for only £30 pp/pn, One activity per day (min 2 people for £89.50 pp/per activity, additional persron £49 pp), Mountain biking, rock climbing, hill walking
- More info: Yurts are wheelchair accessible, but not the shower facilities, pets are allowed (maximum 2 pets at a cost of £3.50 per pet and per night; need to be kept on a lead)
- Travel is not included
- Price: only £35 per person based on 4 people sharing