Get back to nature in style with a fab glamping Forest of Dean Deluxe Wooden Wigwam, in the heart of this area of outstanding natural beauty by the glorious River Severn.
1 Night Glamping Forest of Dean In Deluxe Wooden Wigwam With Prosecco And Chocolates Plus Breakfast
Experience the great outdoors without having to give up your creature comforts with this great glamping Forest of Dean deal. With some of England’s most beautiful landscapes, the Forest of Dean is nestled on the Welsh borderlands by the banks of the River Severn, and features not just outstanding natural beauty but also charming villages and quaint towns and hamlets to be explored.
With this fabulous offer from Living Social you will be spending the night in a cosy two person Deluxe wooden wigwam, perched on a 200ft clifftop looking down on the former quarry which now serves as the National Diving and Activity Centre, and be greeted with a complimentary bottle of prosecco and chocolates on arrival to help start your stay off with a bang! Breakfast is also included for the morning after, and with a bedding and shower pack included you won’t want for anything.
The Deluxe Wigwams on offer at the National Diving and Activity Centre combine green technology with comfort, and are cosy in all seasons. The Deluxe Wigwams come with a ready-made bed, towels and basic cooking equipment, as well as your shower pack and a hospitality pack so you can enjoy a nice cuppa on the heated terrace outside your wigwam. All of the cabins have an en suite shower and toilet, and the site scores 4/5 on TripAdvisor. The site also offers a range of outdoor activities in the water area, plus BBQs and a picnic area.
The area surrounding your cabin is the scenic Forest of Dean, England’s oldest oak forest and a great place to walk, bike or horse ride. Just a short way from Chepstow and with the beautiful River Severn meandering through the area, there really is a wealth of things to do, see and visit. This green and wooded corner of Britain is definitely worth the detour, and how better to enjoy it than from your glamping Forest of Dean Deluxe Wigwam?
- Glamping Forest Of Dean: 1 Night In Deluxe Wigwam Plus Prosecco and Chocolates and Breakfast only £59
- Travel dates: Many dates available before September 30th 2015
- Length of stay: 1 night
- Accommodation: Deluxe Wigwam at the National Diving and Activity Centre
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 60 reviews
- Hotel location: on National Diving and Activity Centre site, 1 mile east of Chepstow
- Destination: Forest of Dean
- Meals: Breakfast included
- Price includes following services: Bottle of prosecco and chocolates on arrival, plus bedding and shower pack
- Travel is not included
- Price: only £30 per person based on 2 adults sharing, £59 for both