The 3-star hotel Riviera Mare Beach Life (86% on TripAdvisor) is located directly on the beach of Viserba (close to Rimini) and just a few minutes’ walk to the train station. If you and a friend like to stay 3 days in Italy, check out the hotel deal on hrs.com: 3 days incl. the hotel with breakfast for only £24 per person based on two people sharing. There are many dates from March to May available. The hotel is about 8 miles from Rimini Airport. I suggest looking for cheap flights on cheaptickets.com, expedia.co.uk or fly.co.uk.
Please notice that the price on hrs.com of £24 per person applies for two persons staying one night. My example of 3 days in Viserba includes 2 nights. That means you book 2 nights (=3 days stay) for a total of £48 for two persons, that’s £24 per person.
- Italy: 3 Days incl. Beach Hotel with Breakfast for only £24
- Travel period: several dates from March 2014 to May 2014
- Travel duration: 3 days
- Airport of departure: find appropriate flight bargains on cheaptickets.com or expedia.co.uk or fly.co.uk
- Hotel: 3-star hotel Riviera Mare Beach Life
- Rating: 86% on TripAdvisor out of 94 reviews
- Hotel location: directly on the beach, ca. 3 miles away from Rimini
- Destination: Viserba, close to Rimini
- Board basis: Breakfast
- Price includes following services: 1 bottle of mineral water
- For an additional fee you’ll have access to the wellness centre of the hotel. For further info ask the hotel staff.
- Price: only £24 per person based on two adults sharing