Relax for a night in Kent with this GREAT value hotel package deal – for only £34.50 per person, you can enjoy a 3-course dinner and breakfast also – what a deal! Within easy travelling distance from London and Dover, and originally built in 1763 as a farm dwelling, the great hotel is the epitome of British paradise. Located in the small hamlet of Ham, just next to Sandwich (what a mouthful.. literally!) you can also reach the gorgeous cathedral city of Canterbury in no time at all!
Your Kent Staycation Deal
The hotel included in this package deal is the Blazing Donkey (3/5 on TripAdvisor) located in Ham, Kent. Just 20 minutes’ drive from Dover, this beautiful country house hotel is perfect for a relaxing night in the countryside. Your twin or double room will include an en suite bathroom, free Wi-Fi, digital radio, flat screen TV and some rooms include a four poster bed.
A 3 Course Dinner on the first night of your stay is included, as is a full English breakfast the following morning, which will be served in the Samphire at Ham restaurant. This fabulous restaurant serves only fresh, local cuisine, and you can enjoy your meal on the terrace, overlooking the gardens. Guests also have access to free parking, if you choose to drive.
I found this deal on Wowcher!
- Kent Staycation: 1 Night incl. Hotel, Breakfast & Dinner for 2 only £69
- Provider: Book this deal with Wowcher!
- Travel dates: Voucher valid for stays until 31st Mar 2017.
- Book by 31st Jan 2017.
- Length of stay: 1 Night (2 Nights for £99, 3 Nights for £129 total)
- Stays valid across festive events such as Christmas day lunch, New Years Eve dinner and more!
- Enjoy a tempting glass of mulled wine or pre-drinner drink plus delicious three-course dinner on the night of your arrival.
- Hotel: Blazing Donkey
- Rating: 3/5 on TripAdvisor out of 1152 reviews
- Location: 20 minutes’ drive from Dover
- Destination: Kent, England
- Meals: Dinner & Breakfast, Mulled Wine
- Price: only £34.50 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- One voucher per two people!
- If you have any questions or enquiries, please contact the provider directly!