If you’re looking for a way to keep your children occupied over a weekend or a couple of days, then this is the right deal for you. With this deal you’ll be able to go and explore the Kent countryside and also be able to visit a park without paying extra!
Family Staycation in Kent
The deal I have found you is available on travelbird.co.uk for only £29.75 per person, based on a family of four travelling. This includes your 2 Night Hotel stay, Breakfast & entry to Bedgebury National Pinetum! To get this price, when you go through the booking process you will need to fill in 2 adults, 1 child and then tick the extra child box… I don’t know why it’s been made so complicated, but alas.
With this deal you will be staying in The Royal Oak Hotel, which has received an excellent TripAdvisor rating of 4.5/5 as well as being awarded a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence for 2014. As previously mentioned, whilst you’re staying here you’ll be provided with a daily Breakfast, so you’ll be ready and raring to go!
Also included in this deal is entry to Bedgebury National Pinetum, this is 350 acres of Wealden countryside, with over 12,000 trees from different parts of the world! It also has the largest tree in Kent, just in case you’re into trees. This is a really great place for you and your family to go for a bike ride, walk or even play hide and seek! The possibilities are endless!
This is the perfect way for you and your family to have a quick and easy escape from home and explore a different part of the UK… and learn about trees.
- Kent Family Staycation: 2 Nights incl. Hotel, Breakfast & Bedgebury Pinetum Entry only £29.75
- Travel dates:various dates from 22/02/2015 – 30/04/2015 (depends on availability)
- Travel duration: 2 Nights
- Hotel: The Royal Oak Hotel
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 332 reviews + Certificate of Excellence 2014
- Hotel location: near Hawkhurst
- Destination: Hawkhurst, Kent
- Meals: Breakfast included
- Travel is not included
- Price: only £29.75 per person based on 2 adults and 2 children sharing