Check out this Lake District staycation deal I found on Groupon from only £99 per couple (that’s just £49.50 per person!) where you could be enjoying 1 or 2 nights in a 4* Hotel including breakfast each morning of your stay and a glass of Prosecco tea and the possibility for so much more! Check out the full details below!
Your Lake District Staycation Deal
You will be staying at the Appleby Manor (4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence + GreenLeaders Platinum) for 1 or 2 nights, on a bed and breakfast basis. This gorgeous 4* Hotel is situated in the stunning Eden Valley, right on the doorstep on the Lake District National Park. You definitely wont be without something to do during your stay in the Lake District, with easy access to activities such as golfing, horse riding, hiking and cycling.
Each individually decorated hotel room includes a hospitality tray and TV, and the hotel boasts free Wi-Fi throughout. The Spa centre includes a hot tub, hydrotherapy pools, thermal areas, relaxation and treatment rooms. It’s possible to also purchase a Spa Day in addition to this deal through Groupon. Prices for a Spa Day start from £65 per person.
It’s also possible to upgrade this deal to include a 2-course AA Rosette dinner with amuse-bouche and pre dinner canapes, and £10 spa credit to be used in the beautiful onsite spa centre on any treatment of your choice.
- Lake District: 1 or 2 Nights incl. 4* Hotel incl. Breakfast & Prosecco for 2 £99
- Travel dates: Valid from now to 30 September 2016 (Excluded dates/periods: 27, 28 Aug 2016)
- Length of stay: 1 Night (2 Nights from £169 per couple)
- Hotel: 4-star Appleby Manor
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 1,060 reviews + Certificate of Excellence + GreenLeaders Platinum
- Destination: Cumbria, England
- Meals: Breakfast & a glass of Prosecco (Dinner Option available)
- £30 supplement for a Saturday night stay
- Spa Day deal in addition from £65 pp: Click here for your options.
- Price of £99 for 2 people
- Price: only £49.50 per person based on 2 adults sharing