Once a medieval tower house, now operating as a (super popular) hotel, Langley Castle Hotel (4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence) was built in the middle of the 14th Century, and is located in the valley of the River South Tyne, and is a Grade I listed building. I found a great 1 Night deal for you at this stunning hotel (including breakfast the following morning of your stay) for only £49.50 per person!
Your Langley Castle, Northumberland Hotel Package Deal
Now 4* accommodation popular with all ages, the hotel combines all the modern furnishings needed for a great stay, with the medieval integrity of its former status. It provides rooms with views over the entire 20 acres of landscaped grounds, where hiking and cycling trails weave through the beautiful Northumberland fields.
Take a day trip to quaint nearby Morpeth, which is chocka-block with hidden gems, such as a bagpipe museum! Carlisle Park is also nearby, where you can try your hand at riverboating and tennis or perhaps, Alnwick Castle is more your thing, just 50 minutes’ drive through the serene countryside.
- Langley Castle, Northumberland: 1 or 2 Nights incl. Hotel, Breakfast & Castle Tour from £49.50
- Travel dates: Valid from now until 21st July 2016. Valid Sun-Thu only. Excluded dates/periods: 29th May 2016.
- Length of stay: 1 night (or 2 nights at an additional price)
- Must book within 30 days of purchasing the voucher
- One voucher for 2 people
- Hotel: Langley Castle Hotel
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 855 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Destination: Hexham, Northumberland
- Meals: Breakfast
- Price includes following services: Castle Tour and tea with a scone
Option 1: standard
- £99 for 1 night
- £189 for 2 nights
Option 2: with three-course dinner on first night only
- £179 for 1 night
- £269 for 2 nights
- Travel is not included
- Price: only £49.50 per person based on 2 adults sharing