Take a break and spend a night in Liverpool, the beautiful Merseyside city with everything to offer. With its interesting past and sheer amount of attractions, it’s ideal for an exciting night on the razz or a quiet night for two. Check out this great Liverpool staycation deal I found on Trivago – for this price, you’re going to love it!
Your Liverpool Hotel Stay at 30 James Street
The hotel included in this deal, is the 30 James Street Hotel, (4.5/5 on TripAdvisor) also known as the ‘Home of the Titanic’ hotel. It’s located right across the road from Albert Dock, and overlooks the Three Graces (the Royal Liver, the Cunard and the Port of Liverpool for those less versed in the wonderful Scouse city). It’s also just 10 minutes walk from the Liverpool Lime Steet Railway Station so getting to and from the city isn’t a problem; the infamous Anfield Stadium is also just 8 minutes drive away.
This hotel is super luxurious, featuring a number of spacious rooms and suites. The concierge service is available 24 hours, and guests can enjoy a drink or two in the Carpathia Champagne Bar & Restaurant whilst soaking in the breathtaking views from the rooftop terrace.
Many rooms feature a spa bath, a 40 inch TV and fully equipped kitchenettes – you will definitely return from this night away relaxed, recharged and ready to take on that 9-5!
- Liverpool Break: 1 Night incl. 4* City Hotel only £36 pppn
- Provider: Book this deal through Trivago!
- Example travel dates: 24-25 November 2016
- More dates available, price might vary!
- Hotel: 4-star 30 James Street
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 2,726 reviews
- Destination: Liverpool, England
- Meals: None included
- You need to book this deal on Trivago to get the discount of £29 off the regular price!
- Price: only £36 per person per night based on 2 adults sharing
- If you have any queries, contact the provider directly!