London! The capital of England (for now!) :) Shoreditch has been described as the most ‘hipster’ area of London, i.e. a place you should definitely keep your eye on over the next year! It’s home to the famous Cereal Killer Cafe, an 80s themed cafe where you can sit and eat cereal! There is also a shop situated within a recycled wood art installation called LN-CC, and if you want to enter it, you need to make an appointment in advance! Not only that, there is also a Cat Emporium, a Board Game cafe, a pay-per minute cafe (where you basically try and eat as much as you can before your 3p a minute adds up), and a football table bar, amongst other crazy things!
Book your London Stay today!
The Hoxton Hotel (4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence) in Shoreditch is a fantastic place to stay whilst enjoying what the wonderful city has to offer. Along with a light breakfast you will get free WiFi so that you can tell your jealous friends and family about what you get up to during the day! You’ll be extremely surprised at the rooms, which are highly modern and minimalist, and you’ll feel right at home!
I found this deal on Trivago! Book now before someone else grabs it!
- London Stay: 1 Night incl. 4* Hotel & Breakfast only £59.50 pp
- Provider: Book this deal through Trivago!
- Travel dates: 26-27 December 2016
- Length of stay: 1 Night
- Hotel: 4* The Hoxton (4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 4130 reviews + Certificate of Excellence)
- Location: Shoreditch
- Destination: London
- Meals: Light Breakfast
- Price: only £59.50 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- If you have any queries, contact the provider directly!