Hey folks, just quickly wanted to draw your attention to this great London weekend break I found on Travelbird.co.uk.
Stay at the 4 star Danubius Hotel Regents Park (72% on TripAdvisor). As the name implies the location is fantastic for London. I think it is always really annoying about London that you either pay a fortune to stay in a hotel that is central but really bad or have a great hotel for little money and it takes you 1 hour to get into the city. So Danubius Hotel combines an affordable price with a brilliant location. Something that is actually non-existent in London!
You’re close to Baker Street where you can visit the popular Sherlock Holmes museum or you take a trip to the stars and go by the London Planetarium. The deal on Travelbird actually treats you to one night in the hotel, but you can simply buy the offer twice as there is no booking fee that applies to get yourself the two nights. Enjoy a fancy champagne breakfast in the hotel to start the day in a glamorous style. In the evenings you can also try out lovely Minsky’s Restaurant.
If you can’t live without your sports then you can use the hotel’s gym, so as you can see, this hotel will everybody happy. Then pack your comfy runners, your travel guide and get out there! London’s calling!
FYI: just click on ‘book now’ on Travelbird to see all available dates. Don’t panic, because clicking on ‘book now’ won’t force you to make a booking. It simply takes you to the calender view.
- London Staycation: 2 Days in a 4* Hotel incl. Champagne Breakfast for only £139 per Couple
- Travel period: selected dates in July and August available
- Travel duration: 2 days (=1 night)
- Hotel: 4 star Danubius Hotel Regents Park
- Rating: 72% on TripAdvisor out of 716 reviews
- Location: Regents Park, London
- Board basis: champagne breaky
- Your way to the hotel: by train: Paddinton, 7 mins by taxi to the hotel (£8-£12) / Euston, 15 mins by taxi to the hotel (£10 – £14) / nearest underground stations by tube: St Johns Wood underground station, 0.5 miles to the hotel / Bond Street / Baker Street, 15 mins’ walk to the hotel
- Excluded: Transport
- Price: only £69.50 per per person based on 2 adults sharing